Monday, April 13, 2009

I like survey's. They kill time that I should be practicing in...

1. This survey gets a little personal can you handle it?
Uh, I guess so, I don't have anything to hide. 

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Smith

3. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Not today

4. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes, I believe it is a possibility. 

5. Is it easy to make you cry?
You have to know just the right nerve to hit, and I'm helpless

6. Do you find it hard to trust others?
very much so

7. How fast does your mood change?
instantaneously

8. Do you have someone of the opposite gender you can tell everything to?
nope

9. What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
I would be extremely concerned

10. Do you know anyone named Joshua?
I do

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
teaching a lesson

12. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't know

13. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I would like to be, but it is very doubtful

14. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
yes

15. Have you ever kissed someone who was over 17?
I have

16. Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy?
I can't remember

17. Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Not really

18. Is there a person of the opposite gender who means a lot to you?
Not especially

19. When do you do something you know is wrong?
I don't really think about making a consciously wrong decision

20. Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a thing with?
I'd rather not answer that

21. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I think it was Julia, that was months ago. No one is ever around to cry in front of now, so I cry to my bedroom walls. 

22. Interested in anyone at the moment?
no

23. Have best friends?
yeah

24. Are you on medication for anything?
yes

25. Have you ever liked someone older than you?
yes

26. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I guess you could say that

27. Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
nope

28. Do you enjoy watching football?
It depends

29. Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
yes

30. Are you a forgiving person?
too much so

31. Do you like hugs?
no, not really

32. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
nope

33. Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I'm too used to it by now

34. Are you more of a serious or funny person?
serious

35. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Yeah, fat chance

36. Do you ignore people when you're mad/ upset?
yes

37. Do you get distracted easily?
Somewhat

38. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I can't pick one over the other

39. Last person you talked to?
My AI for ear training

40. Can you handle the truth?
I can

No comments:

Post a Comment