Sunday, February 1, 2009

The little things, that aren't so little.

So, I've been having a pretty messed up weekend. Not bad, not good, but like, i can't get a handle on it and it's really frustrating and depressing. I decided that I would take the time alone and try to restore the room to something that is actually functional, seeing as it got a bit trashed over the last week or so. It doesn't look that bad, but like I said, I can't get a handle on things, I just wanted to tidy up a bit to see if it helped. I didn't get extraordinarily far though. 

I managed to start my laundry, seeing as I only have about a 2 1/2 weeks supply of clothes, and I'm going on about 20 days since I did laundry. Once that was done, I swept the carpet off and started cleaning off my desk shelf, which I haven't really done in a while. It's not dirty, just a little more cluttered than I want. I ran across the DVD of Girl's Camp from this past summer. 

There must be some sort of magic that comes from a slideshow. Or maybe it's the combination of a slideshow and the pictures being of girl's camp. I don't know, but I do know that my weekend seems to make more sense now. It's such a little thing, a little DVD, the movie being barely over 20 minutes long, but at the same time, it's such a big thing. I can't wait to get to go back to girl's camp again this year. It's going to be amazing. I just hope they let me keep coming and coming so I can take pictures and make more slideshows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment